Desired Candidate Profile:Male / Female
Education: A Graduate Degree in Finance or Accounting and Professional Accounting Qualification from a recognized college or university in accounting, finance, or a closely related field.
Added advantage for CPA/ CA/ CMA.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum 10 (Ten) years of professional accounting and must have worked / knowledge in a Manufacturing Industry. Preferably FMCG sector. Supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
· Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office, accounting packages: preferably Navision and ERP applications.
· Excellent Excel skills,accurately write reports, presentations and proposal documents.Including pivot tables, graphs and data analysis.
· High degree of communication skills, particularly the ability to work well with non-finance professionals and staff and reporting to management
· Used to working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
· Be conscious of deadlines and manage the work effectively to ensure results are delivered on time.
· Analytical Skills and Detail Orientation
· Planning & Organizing Skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
· Clearly and persuasively communicate complex issues, internally and externally
· Deliver client presentations (both qualitative and quantitative)
· Ability to handle stress/work under pressure.
· Team management skills and ability to multi-task
· Production of management information and accounts for the factory.
· Provide support to the Production Team, Site Manager/team
· Supervision of day to day activities of the factory accounting function.
· Prepare, develop and analyze management accounting information.
· Finalization of accounts and preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account on a monthly basis for Management in specific/generic formats and liaising with the auditors for certified audits as per International Standards at the year end.
· All accounting and book keeping work which includes initial verification and passing of Purchase bills after checking the required documents/approvals and thereby initiating payments/transfers of funds to creditors on due dates.
· Preparations of quarterly and annual Budgets, Variance Analysis Reports, Sales Analysis Reports, and preparation of required Financial Presentations for Board meetings/finance related meetings and documentation of all of the above.
· Preparing of Bank Reconciliation for all the bank accounts operated by the company on a monthly basis and coordinating with banks for any queries.
· Preparation of Cash flow Statements on a monthly basis and arranging for funds accordingly and handling of Petty Cash and Other Cash Payments.
· Good knowledge of Manufacturing costing principles and practices.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Age: Between 30 to 45 years of Age.
Salary: 8000 AED to10000 AED. (Negotiable)
Other Benefits: Medical Insurance, Yearly vacation, Air Ticket. Single sharing accommodation.
Interested applicants may send their resume/CV to :
or call (02) 6367092 for more details